<-gattomatto->                      



                 Gatto Matto

               Daily and Travel Thoughts

                  of a Chinese Woman

 Image hosting by Photobucket





             

             Blogarama - The Blog Directory

            
My Latest Archives
By Title:
palm face beauty 巴掌脸美女
The Incredibles 超人特工队
Queuing up in front of Gucci and LV
Gudou Hot Spring 古兜温泉
Happy Rooster Year
The sixth Harry Potter book
Guess What??
2004十大悲情语录
Winter, the best season to have nutrients
Fair or unfair

All, By Date:
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
June 2006
September 2006
January 2007
April 2007
July 2007


I like to read
Redfly*
SINOSPLICE*
Pietre & Piume (In Italian)*
Adoa*
Nuonuo*
Ben*
Class forum*
emily strange (thanks)
skin-er (double thanks!)

I like to read in Chinese
Ellena*
榕树下*
...*


I am Gatto Matto,
My Place is Shanghai,
Currently I am in HK


You can see my travel's photo album here



View My Guestbook
Sign My Guestbook


Thursday, March 03, 2005
Once per 14 days back China

I was a little bit lazy recently without having any new post. And now I have to write sth. down. Actually the first thing came across my mind is this trip I have done to Shenzhen.

In order to continue to stay in HK, I have to exit from HK to China every 14 days and then I will be re-credited by another 14 days' stay. Even it sounds so troublesome, I am able to keep staying as having a annual multi-entry pass to HK.
One thing I really hated to be a Chinese, is the visa thing. Everywhere we want to go we have to gain a visa first. Oh, one good news for our Chinese fellows, we don't need visa to go to Vietnam any more...

So I have taken the bus from Tian Shui Wai to Sheungshui and then I switched to the East Rail to Luohu. I was a little bit worried for the re-entering later on because I have once been caught by the Hong Kong customs about why I am always hanging on Hong Kong. Anyway, for the going out part was not a problem at all. I got out at Luohu and happily found the new Shenzhen MTR was operationg like over a month. It was a little bit funny when I saw people were lost in front of the automatic ticket dispenser and there were a bunch of guilds helping people buying the tickets. It looked like MTR was really a pretty new thing in Zhenzhen. So I decided to take a ride and get out from one station, and just get used to one part of Shenzhen.

Even I was not able to find out a household appliance store, the wandering was a kind of interesting. But the weather was not good at all. I might just hide at home if it was not the fault of 14-day-credit. Then I did a silly thing. I went into the Seibu department store just to warm myself up and ended inside Max & Co., There was a nice white high collar without sleves sweater which looks very nice though it costs more than 1000 yuan. I asked for a trial. And guess what. I screwed up leaving my eyebrows drawings on that white sweater. Oh my god. The worse is it looked like I have lost almost a eyebrow due to the clean up. Few days ago I decided to razor my eyebrows off. But it looked really weired when I get out from home. So I sloved it with drawing them. That moment was really bad. Needless to mention it is an expensive sweater. I left out the trying room leaving the cloth inside. And before the salesgirl reached it I sneaked out from the store. That was pretty close. :-)

The reture was fine. In the shopping center next to the customs I bought a non-code-limitation DVD and 12 good DVD9 pirate copies. Without a single question I passed again the customs and have been credit 14 days again.

Since the trip to Shenzhen is mandatory, I just guess I have to explore more Shenzhen and enjoy my little adventure every time.

by gattomatto 12:00 AM                             (3) comments

Comments:
It sounds as though you had a real adventure. Can't wait to here about your next trip. By the way, have you gotten your Skype up and running?
Hehe, I liked too. Specially I have ruined that cloth. ;-) I was not able to get my Skype installed as nowhere to buy pirate Mac 10.3 operating system. :-(
I hope you find a copy soon. I was looking forward to chatting with you.
Post a Comment