<-gattomatto->                      



                 Gatto Matto

               Daily and Travel Thoughts

                  of a Chinese Woman

 Image hosting by Photobucket





             

             Blogarama - The Blog Directory

            
My Latest Archives
By Title:
An Adventure to Lasha about a Paris Lady 一位巴黎女子的拉萨历险记
My Crisis of last night
A cow girl, xixi
同室四年相识十载
A funny RAP in Shanghainese
A mad night in Luna
back to the reality
My travel to Sichuan ( Chengdu Phase)
My little preparation to Sichuan
blogger.com vs yourblog.com

All, By Date:
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
June 2006
September 2006
January 2007
April 2007
July 2007


I like to read
Redfly*
SINOSPLICE*
Pietre & Piume (In Italian)*
Adoa*
Nuonuo*
Ben*
Class forum*
emily strange (thanks)
skin-er (double thanks!)

I like to read in Chinese
Ellena*
榕树下*
...*


I am Gatto Matto,
My Place is Shanghai,
Currently I am in HK


You can see my travel's photo album here



View My Guestbook
Sign My Guestbook


Wednesday, January 19, 2005
Fair or unfair

I thought it was once for all, but I was wrong completely. It showed once again my naivety and innocence.

Sitting in the court and watching people who can tell white into black, I felt so disgusted. There are really people without any ethic.

My legal process to retrieve my rights has undergone for six months, including the arbitration process and the current court process. Even seemly most of the facts and evidences are favorable in my side I have been seriously suggested by the judge today that my best solution at this moment is to get a side-agreement with Representative office due to the complication of my case. She said " the objective facts are not equal to the legal facts, and it is not possible to let me judge Foreign Service, as the third party who is not related to any problem happened, to bear all the consequences" The one who has invented the regulation that representative office is not a legal entity is really a dick head. At the end, the court can only judge Foreign Service instead of Representative office. So it turned back again, a side agreement with Representative office. After what they did to me, I was not willing to make any communication with them at all and I merely wanted the justice. But there is no justice!! I am really frustrated by the current situation. The only solution is not to think about it and let my lawyer to handle it.

Telling myself, I have to look forward. That thing is over.

P.S.I felt so grateful to sister. She has taken half day off in order to accompany me to face this court hearing. And she was even angrier than I did on some certain points. I feel so happy in having such a warm and cozy family.

by gattomatto 7:44 PM                             (2) comments

Comments:
why were you in court?
Well, it was a long story.
I had a unfriendly ending with my former company, thus I sued them to compensate my loss.

gattomatto
Post a Comment