<-gattomatto->                      



                 Gatto Matto

               Daily and Travel Thoughts

                  of a Chinese Woman

 Image hosting by Photobucket





             

             Blogarama - The Blog Directory

            
My Latest Archives
By Title:
A cow girl, xixi
同室四年相识十载
A funny RAP in Shanghainese
A mad night in Luna
back to the reality
My travel to Sichuan ( Chengdu Phase)
My little preparation to Sichuan
blogger.com vs yourblog.com
My dream about teeth falling off
Apple, apple - I love you

All, By Date:
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
June 2006
September 2006
January 2007
April 2007
July 2007


I like to read
Redfly*
SINOSPLICE*
Pietre & Piume (In Italian)*
Adoa*
Nuonuo*
Ben*
Class forum*
emily strange (thanks)
skin-er (double thanks!)

I like to read in Chinese
Ellena*
榕树下*
...*


I am Gatto Matto,
My Place is Shanghai,
Currently I am in HK


You can see my travel's photo album here



View My Guestbook
Sign My Guestbook


Sunday, January 09, 2005
My Crisis of last night

I had a sudden crisis last night.
I checked the websites of the main universities in Hong Kong and I realized I have not yet understood which course I would like to apply. The applying deadline is not so far. If I loose this year, which means September 2005, I will be really mad at myself. The sudden urge of making a decision pushed me to a dilemma.
I know I have been taking time to make all these considerations. The fear of current working system let me turn back to the solution of study. The truth is I know it is only a temporary shelter. Soon or late I have to be back to the working road. So this study becomes a turn point for me, to find out something I like and I can count it on to make a living in my future life. What things I like? I questioned myself.
I like to travel, to communicate with people,to learn new things, I like all the beautiful things. But these don't help me to figure out which major I should learn.
For the first time in my life I found I need a service of Counseling. I will try to go to the Counseling Center this afternoon and hope it will do help to me.

Following are the sentences I tried to recall from what Dr. Zhou told me:
1。不要把简单的事情复杂。能把复杂的问题化简单才是真正的大智若愚。
2。你没有接受自己目前的现状。因为你知道待业在家无所事事有悖于社会共同标准。
3。很少有人象你在失业的状况下,可以不用担心经济问题。
4。不要认为职场就是一片黑暗。要知道很多人把他的事业作为第一生命去经营。
5。不要用看透之类的字眼。你还太年轻去用这些饱经沧桑的词汇。
6。要知道人生有很多休整阶段。以后你会怀念这段日子的。
7。每个人都有实现自我价值的愿望。机会总会到来,但会被有准备的人抓住。
8。你太闲了,闲得胡思乱想。找点事情做把自己充实起来或是发挥自己的个人爱好。
9。找你喜欢的东西去做。最重要的是做到无怨无悔。





by gattomatto 1:35 AM                             (5) comments

Comments:
What do you plan to study in Hong Kong?

Anyway good luck, and nice pictures of the Taj...I'm going there at Chinese New Year.

Adam

http://hkteacher.ebloggy.com/
Hi Adam,

Hehe, you have made a difficult question to me. But I think I am figuring it out.
I have uploaded more Taji photos in my album and hope you will like it.
One more thing, the dawn and dusk are considered the best moments to visit Taji so if you have the time it will better to stay one night there. It takes 4 hours by car from Dehli to Agra.
Enjoy your trip.

Gattomatto
Great Pictures - and I do plan to spend a night in Agra. If you don't mind me asking, did you take a taxi from Delhi or book a private car, and if so how much? I'm planning to go direct from Delhi airport to Agra but I am not sure how I can get a car for this.

Adam
Sorry, I am afraid that I can not help you in this case.
Another two persons and I have hired the hotel Limounsine to reach Agra. And I remember it was not so cheap.
I have no idea how to reach from the airport.
dear puzzled girl: Months have passed. What have you decided? Have you thought of travel writting as a career?for some people it is better to think first about whatwill make you happy, what will satisfy you and only secondly ask:" will it pay a salary?" It is often a hard thing to know.
i have had many chinese students and friends ask for help with this question-what do i want to do? But most quickly forget about it. they are studying what their parents have told them to study,something to get a good job and to "get ahead".. it seems to be enough for them. i'm glad you are different...but it is difficult,isn't it?
Post a Comment