<-gattomatto->                      



                 Gatto Matto

               Daily and Travel Thoughts

                  of a Chinese Woman

 Image hosting by Photobucket





             

             Blogarama - The Blog Directory

            
My Latest Archives
By Title:
back to the reality
My travel to Sichuan ( Chengdu Phase)
My little preparation to Sichuan
blogger.com vs yourblog.com
My dream about teeth falling off
Apple, apple - I love you
何为慈悲??
离蓝天最近的地方
September 1st
Seven years in Tibet

All, By Date:
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
June 2006
September 2006
January 2007
April 2007
July 2007


I like to read
Redfly*
SINOSPLICE*
Pietre & Piume (In Italian)*
Adoa*
Nuonuo*
Ben*
Class forum*
emily strange (thanks)
skin-er (double thanks!)

I like to read in Chinese
Ellena*
榕树下*
...*


I am Gatto Matto,
My Place is Shanghai,
Currently I am in HK


You can see my travel's photo album here



View My Guestbook
Sign My Guestbook


Wednesday, December 29, 2004
A mad night in Luna

It has been long time I am not having evening life. I mean don't get out to bar with friends.
Last night I went out with Dolly and Stanley. Even it was the first day Shanghai was snowing hard. Here let me introduce Dolly Lim, She is a Singapore Ren (It is the way how they call themselves), the current Asia Pacific regional manager for BFT. BFT is the competitor of my former company and I did a similar position like her. We met 2 to 3 times in exhibitions and field Associations. She is a very fine lady and I helped her with some information due to she is not familiar with the Chinese Market. And I assume she had a good impression on me as I had on her.
My sudden leave in Nice didn't allow me to say anything to the acquaintances I had in that job. And I hesitated to contact them as I don’t know how to explain the situation. On the other hand, it will be a pity to loose a good link I have already set up even I might not work in this specific field. So I decided to use Christmas as a good chance to send my greeting to all those people, and Dolly answered me with pleasure. So we made an appointment and I went to her home for a dinner. She was very kind, even invited one of her friend called Stanly, and she wanted we can meet and maybe Stanly might need somebody to help him for the marketing due to I am jobless at this moment.
We had a very good typical Singapore noodles at her home. When I asked her the recipes the answer was no. As there is nowhere to buy in Shanghai and she brought them from Singapore.
Later Stanley suggested we go to Xintiandi for a couple of drink. We arrived Luna and then we did have a lot of fun. Dolly and I had four glasses of red wine for each. And we had a good dance there. Long time not being so crazy.

I do thank Dolly and will keep contact with her. *_*

by gattomatto 11:43 PM                             (0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment