<-gattomatto->                      



                 Gatto Matto

               Daily and Travel Thoughts

                  of a Chinese Woman

 Image hosting by Photobucket





             

             Blogarama - The Blog Directory

            
My Latest Archives
By Title:
20th week of my pregnancy
Back to my blog life
a day worth to remember
My wedding photos
me, Bride to be
a trial post to test my RSS READER
hehe, i am back
Burglar entered home
Preparation for the new home
My blog's one year anniversary

All, By Date:
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
June 2006
September 2006
January 2007
April 2007
July 2007


I like to read
Redfly*
SINOSPLICE*
Pietre & Piume (In Italian)*
Adoa*
Nuonuo*
Ben*
Class forum*
emily strange (thanks)
skin-er (double thanks!)

I like to read in Chinese
Ellena*
榕树下*
...*


I am Gatto Matto,
My Place is Shanghai,
Currently I am in HK


You can see my travel's photo album here



View My Guestbook
Sign My Guestbook


Tuesday, September 19, 2006
xixi, back again

Today:36 week 2/7 day, less than one month to go...
A little summary about what i have done recently:
1. finished the final project for the university in August. Graduated as MA. Now wait to attend the congregation in Nov.
2. although I have taken a long time, finally the website for trapella is finished. http://www.cascinatrapella.eu
3. wraught door is installed in the Garden side, I feel much more sure about home security.
4. preparing ginger vinger ( a long story, I will write in a seperate article)
5. Having problems in obtaining dependent visa for Hong Kong due to my Chinese citizenship, after two extensions of my student visa, I am able to deliver the baby in HK.
6. weight increased from 56kg up to 74kg. guess i will have to do a lot of efforts after baby is born.
7. A total 3 times ultrasound scan, the 2nd one was a high-resolution ultrasound scan. very interesting. I might make up this article which is still in draft.
8. Developed a friendship with another new mum in VP, she had her daughter end of July.
9. ehmm, very important!!! we have decided to name our baby-- PIETRO, Italian version for Peter, hehe, if we use my surname, he will be our Peter Pan, haha
10. yes, almost forgot, several serious big shoppings for Pietro. Almost everything is equipped. ;)
11. attending prenatal checkups and lessons. and keep learning things for NB.
12. got to find item twelve: hospital pack is ready, and wait for Pietro's call.

by gattomatto 11:42 AM                             (1) comments

Comments:
and 13. an anxious husband is waiting too...:-)
An
Post a Comment