<-gattomatto->                      



                 Gatto Matto

               Daily and Travel Thoughts

                  of a Chinese Woman

 Image hosting by Photobucket





             

             Blogarama - The Blog Directory

            
My Latest Archives
By Title:
a day worth to remember
My wedding photos
me, Bride to be
a trial post to test my RSS READER
hehe, i am back
Burglar entered home
Preparation for the new home
My blog's one year anniversary
My Hunting of HK friends
un gattino come tigre

All, By Date:
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
June 2006
September 2006
January 2007
April 2007
July 2007


I like to read
Redfly*
SINOSPLICE*
Pietre & Piume (In Italian)*
Adoa*
Nuonuo*
Ben*
Class forum*
emily strange (thanks)
skin-er (double thanks!)

I like to read in Chinese
Ellena*
榕树下*
...*


I am Gatto Matto,
My Place is Shanghai,
Currently I am in HK


You can see my travel's photo album here



View My Guestbook
Sign My Guestbook


Saturday, May 27, 2006
Back to my blog life

Two weeks past since we were back from Italy. The weather was so nasty: hot, humid and continuous raining. The Uni Summer term hasn't yet started, so basically, I don't have any clue or guildline for the final project. I guess i have nothing to worry about except the unbirthed baby. Next Monday will be the 20th week of my pregnancy. I have appointed a high resolution ultrasound scan in order to be sure that the baby is growing fine and to know his or her gender.
I am already having a quite obvious bump in my stomach. Mother keeps saying the baby looks too big. Moreover, I have added 7.4kg since my pregnancy. The book says a 10 to 12 kg increasement is more suitable. And there are still 4 months to go. Although I don't think I am super hungry as many pregnant women, it will be better to pay more attention. I really don't want the baby become too big and it will be much more difficult for a natural delivery.
The trip to Italy was fine, mainly we stayed at Trapella. Oh, one thing need to mention, i am in charge to build a website for trapella, as we decided to lend our part of the house to Laura ( An's sister) for an agritourism purpose. Once the website is done i will add the link in my blog. Ciro and his girl friend came to see us, and he bought nice gifts for the baby. Ciro, I hope you won't find this entry. Anyway, I think you deserve a better girl friend. I am bad, am I?? We also went to visit Maurizia (An's ex-secretary in his former company), it was amazing we felt closer after many years. Maurizia speaks perfect German and she is ready to teach our baby German as well. Haha, poor baby, just image how many languages you are going to learn: Chinese, Italian, English, French, German (if possible) and several dialects ( Cantonese, Shanghainese, ect), will be a big mess at the beginning. ;) We went to Torino/Turin with An's parents ( they have been studing Chinese for 2 years in Torino, every Wednesday they drive from Casale to Torino and it takes an hour by car), Turino is a nice city in stead of its taken for granted industrial impression, there are sweets shops and ice cream shops few meters far from the other, in Torino, I got to know the Chinese tutor of An's parents. She also married with an Italian, and lived in Torino for 4 or 5 years, although she is younger than me. She seemed to be very willing to know me personally and already got many information about us from my mother-in-law. I assume in Torino she didn't have many decent Chinese friends; ha, talking about Chinese in Italy, I managed to buy 2 pieces of "doufu"- "bean curd" in the local Casale Wenzhounese take-away restaurant, they were quite friendly although my request wasn't so usual. and with An's mother and sister we prepared a mega Chinese feast for 11 people. ;)
I will add some photos i have taken in Italy...

by gattomatto 11:58 AM                             (0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment