<-gattomatto->                      



                 Gatto Matto

               Daily and Travel Thoughts

                  of a Chinese Woman

 Image hosting by Photobucket





             

             Blogarama - The Blog Directory

            
My Latest Archives
By Title:
My Hunting of HK friends
un gattino come tigre
what a crazy world!!!
Back HK ;-)
Tomorrow, back Shanghai
Zhongyi xiaozhu
1st June- Chinese Children's day
Nice flowers in Tuenmun Park
My last two travels to ShenZhen
05/04/2005~07/04/2005 My trip to yunnan- lugu lake...

All, By Date:
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
June 2006
September 2006
January 2007
April 2007
July 2007


I like to read
Redfly*
SINOSPLICE*
Pietre & Piume (In Italian)*
Adoa*
Nuonuo*
Ben*
Class forum*
emily strange (thanks)
skin-er (double thanks!)

I like to read in Chinese
Ellena*
榕树下*
...*


I am Gatto Matto,
My Place is Shanghai,
Currently I am in HK


You can see my travel's photo album here



View My Guestbook
Sign My Guestbook


Wednesday, August 10, 2005
My blog's one year anniversary

Today is my blog's one year anniversary!!
More I am continuing on it, more I found it wasn't an easy job. I have already left several unfinished articles which I am quite sure I will not be able to finish it. Sad though, I know I have made a good move, at least it was gradually updated by my little thoughts and feelings of the life. I am fairly satisfied.
Since the beginning I knew I am doing this blog for myself. But I guarantee to you I am still very excited when I found new comments on my entries and I even made new friends through it.
Several days ago, I read an article talking about the blog attitude, says the blog is like to put your own blanket under the sun so you are obligated to keep this blanket nice and clean. It was a funny way of description but it was true somehow. It is weired that we expose our own private lifes in front of others and we enjoy doing it. Moreover, we are even more encouraged by the exposure.
Can't be sure how far my blog can go but I will make my efforts and keep it nice and clean.
lol... two glasses of white wine for toasting...

by gattomatto 10:32 PM                             (3) comments

Comments:
happy blog birthday :D
keep writting,Girl! we all depend on you...uhm...uh for something...eh? But really, your life is interesting and so different from ours. it's so nice of you to share it with us.
you know, i often reread that entry where you mention getting your first antique book. that is so sweet, your enthusiasm for something new to you.
oops...geez, i'm not anonymous! that was me! graham.
Post a Comment